Sunday 8 December 1912
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 8, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jura Soyfer .
Cleopatra, directed by Charles L. Gaskill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 December 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 December 1912!
Which were the important events of 8 December 1912 ?
- Malta - Public Holiday.
- Panama - Mother's Day
- Romania - Constitution Day
- Bulgaria - Day of the Student (studentski praznik)
- R.C. Saints - The solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary: a Holy Day of Obligation
- Italy - In Milan, the opera season starts.
- Buddhism - The Enlightenment of Gautama Buddha
- Afflux (50 Aftermath) (Discordianism)
- Leaders of the German Empire hold an Imperial War Council to discuss the possibility that war might break out.