Friday 8 November 1912
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 8, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Louis Martinet and Th?odore Lender.
Cleopatra, directed by Charles L. Gaskill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 November 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 November 1912!
Which were the important events of 8 November 1912 ?
- Jean-Louis Martinet: Composer.
- Joseph Fattorini: Businessman.
- Th?odore Lender: Mulhouse physician.
- June Havoc: Canadian-American actress singer and dancer (d. 2010).
- Stylianos Pattakos: Greek general and politician Deputy Prime Minister of Greece.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'll Take You Home Again, Kathleen - Will Oakland
- Everybody Two-Step - American Quartet