Sunday 22 December 1912
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 22, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lady Bird Johnson and Jacques Dorsan.
Petticoat Camp, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 December 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 December 1912!
Which were the important events of 22 December 1912 ?
- R.C. Saints - commemoration of Frances Xavier Cabrini
- Spain: the main draw of Spanish National Lottery, where it is a Christmas tradition.
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Capricorn
- In the Northern Hemisphere, the winter solstice occurs on or very close to this date. In the Southern Hemisphere, the summer solstice occurs around this time.
- Also see December 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Japan - T?ji (winter solstice)
- Lady Bird Johnson: First Lady of the United States (Born 1912).
- Jacques Dorsan: Jacques Dorsan was a leading pioneer of sidereal astrology in France.
- Claudia A: "Lady Bird" Taylor Johnson first lady (1963-1969).
- Lady Bird Johnson: First Lady.
- Elias Degiannis: Greek navy officer and resistance fighter (Born 1912).
- Bird Johnson: American First Lady, wife of U.S.
- Henry Armstrong: Held feather / light / welterweight boxing titles (1938).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1912 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- I'd Love to Live in Loveland with a Girl Like You - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Sardinia March - Sousa's Band
- That's How I Need You - Henry Burr
- Silent Night, Hallowed Night - Elsie Baker