Monday 8 June 1925
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 8, 1925). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Barbara Bush and Philippe Castelli.
Super-Hooper-Dyne Lizzies, directed by Del Lord, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 June 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 June 1925!
Which were the important events of 8 June 1925 ?
- Saint Sabinianus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: Puy]
- World Ocean Day.
- Saint Audomar, bishop of ThTrouanne, confessor (Translation day)
- Saint Elphege, bishop, martyr (Translation day)
- Saint Marius, hermit [GTZ: Clermont]
- Trojecia, virgin (at Rodez)
- Roman Empire - second day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta.
- Blessed Chlodulph, bishop of Metz
- Blessed Gildard, bishop of Rouen, confessor
- Blessed Maximinus, bishop of Aix en Provence
- Blessed William, bishop of York, confessor
- Blessed Syra of Ireland, virgin
- Syria, virgin (at Troyes)
- saint Medard, bishop of Noyon, confessor [common]
- Barbara Bush: American First Lady, the wife of politician George Bush on 1/06/1945 after meeting him at a Christmas party in 1942.
- Philippe Castelli: French film actor.
- Claude Estier: French politician and journalist.
- Jack F Chandu
- Joanna Shannon
- Eddie Gaedel: American baseball player (d. 1961).
- Barbara Pierce in Rye: New York, USA; spouse of US President George H.W.
- Charles Tyner: American actor.
- Jack Chandu: Dutch astrologer, director of the Astrologisch Consultatie-en Opleidingscentrum Nederland (ACON) (= vocational astrology education) and Stichting Totaliteits-diagnostiek in The Hague, The Netherlands.
- Walter McNerney: American executive, statesman and CEO of American Health Properties.
- Fulvio Nesti: Italian soccer player in the mid-1950s, he died in 1996.
- Del Ennis: American baseball player and coach (d. 1996).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1925 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Will You Remember Me? - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- At the End of the Road - Fred Waring's Pennsylvanians
- The St. Louis Blues - Bessie Smith