Sunday 21 June 1925
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Maureen Stapleton and Giovanni Spadolini.
The Gold Rush, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
while Soundings by A. Hamilton Gibbs was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1925!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1925 ?
- Maureen Stapleton: American actress who has a fine talent for comedy, as shown in "Plaza Suite," but is usually considered a dramatic actress.
- Giovanni Spadolini: Italian writer, journalist, republican politician and the 45th Prime Minister of Italy.
- Maureen Stapleton in Troy: New York, USA; actress (Airport, Coccoon, Plaza Suite).
- Jan H Leopold: Poet / classical (translated Omar Khayyam), dies at 60.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1925 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Vernon Dalhart - The Wreck of the Old 97
- Who Takes Care Of The Caretaker's Daughter? - Cliff Edwards
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?