Sunday 14 June 1925
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Salinger and Barbara Hammer Avedon.
Don Q Son of Zorro, directed by Donald Crisp, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
while The Keeper of the Bees by Gene Stratton Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1925!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1925 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- Pierre Salinger: American journalist who first came to prominence in the early 1960s as a journalistic investigator.
- Barbara Hammer Avedon: Scriptwriter.
- David Bache: Designer.
- Lucien Israel: French neurologist and neuropsychiatrist, chief psychiatrist of the Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Strasbourg and a member of the Paris Freudian School until its dissolution.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1925 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Will You Remember Me? - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- At the End of the Road - Fred Waring's Pennsylvanians
- Bessie Smith - The St. Louis Blues
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?