Friday 12 June 1925
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 12, 1925). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Raphaël Géminiani and Brigitte Gros.
Super-Hooper-Dyne Lizzies, directed by Del Lord, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 June 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 June 1925!
Which were the important events of 12 June 1925 ?
- Blessed Ternan, bishop, confessor [ GTZ: Scotland]
- Blessed John of Sahagun, hermit, confessor
- Roman Empire ? sixth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Philippines ? Araw ng Kalayaan (Independence Day) 1898
- Russian Federation ? Russia Day (Independence Day) 1990
- United Kingdom ? Trooping the Colour (Military celebration of the monarch's official birthday held in London on the second Saturday of June)
- Brazil ? Dia dos Namorados (Lover's Day; similar to St. Valentine's)
- World Day Against Child Labor
- Saints Basilides, Quirinus, Nabor and Nazarius (and Celsus), martyrs
- Saint Pharaildis, virgin [GTZ: Artois]
- Blessed Eskill, bishop, martyr [ GTZ: Scandinavia]
- Saint Ursinus, bishop of Bourges, confessor (Translation day) [GTZ: Rouen]
- Saint Leo III died 816
- Saint Odulf of Oirschot died 865
- Blessed Guido (died 1250)
- Saints Nabor and Nazarius, martyrs [GTZ: St. Avold]
- Blessed Onuphrius, monk
- Saint Rufus, bishop, martyr [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Cunera [HCC]
- Raphaël Géminiani: French road bicycle racer, who had six podium finishes in the Grand Tours.
- Brigitte Gros: St Germain en Laye Journalist.
- William Styron: Novelist.
- Raphael Geminiani: France sport Champion.
- Jaime Montestrela: Portuguese psychiatrist author and poet (d. 1975).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1925 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Will You Remember Me? - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- At the End of the Road - Fred Waring's Pennsylvanians
- Bessie Smith - The St. Louis Blues