Tuesday 23 June 1925
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Amada Galvez Santos Ocampo and Larry Blyden.
The Gold Rush, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
while The Little French Girl by Anne Douglas Sedgwick was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1925!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1925 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Amada Galvez Santos Ocampo: Composer.
- Larry Blyden: American actor and game show host, best known for his appearances on Broadway and as the host of the game show What's My Line?.
- Guy Beaujouan: Orléans Writer.
- Miriam Karlin: English actress (d. 2011).
- Art Modell: Owner (Cleveland Browns, Baltimore Ravens, Modells Stores).
- British warship fires on Hong Kong harbor strikers
- Landslides create 3-mile long "Slide Lake" (Gros Ventre, Wyoming, USA).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1925 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Who Takes Care Of The Caretaker's Daughter? - Cliff Edwards
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?