Friday 19 June 1925
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alfred B Nzo and Roger Quilliot.
The Gold Rush, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
while The Keeper of the Bees by Gene Stratton Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 June 1925!
Which were the important events of 19 June 1925 ?
- Juneteenth ? celebrates the Emancipation Proclamation.
- Alfred B Nzo: South African Secretary General ANC (1969- ).
- Roger Quilliot: French politician who served as Housing Minister from 22 May to 23 June 1981, under former French President François Mitterrand.
- Andr? Muller: Strasbourg EXecutives.
- Charlie Drake: British comic (Plank, Rhubarb Rhubarb, Splish Splash).
- Robert Fyfe: Scottish actor.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?