Sunday 8 April 1906
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 8, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include James Robertson and Charles J B Jonckheere.
The Critic, directed by Alexander Tuschinski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 April 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 April 1906!
Which were the important events of 8 April 1906 ?
- Saint Constance
- Buddha's Birthday in Japan
- Saint Walter of Pontoise (died 1099)
- Saint Julie Billiart of Namur (died 1816).
- James Robertson: Scottish law enforcement officer, the Chief Constable of Glasgow in 1960.
- Charles J B Jonckheere: Flemish poet / writer (Mirror of the Sea).
- Raoul Jobin: Canadian tenor and educator (d. 1974).
- Auguste D: First recorded Alzheimer's victim (Born 1850).
- Auguste Deter, the first person to be diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease, dies.