Wednesday 8 October 1913US date format: 10/8/1913, UK date format: 8/10/1913
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on October 8, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Walter Schumann and Elizabeth Janeway.
The Winner, directed by Alex Cox, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 October 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 October 1913!
Which were the important events of 8 October 1913 ?
- French Republican Calendar - Citrouille (Pumpkin) Day, seventeenth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Also see October 8 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bolivia - reportedly, Che Guevara is honoured on this day at which he was captured in La Higuera, as San Ernesto, answering prayers for rain.
- Wales and Cornwall - Saint Keyne
- RC Saints - Saint Susan of Blois
- Elizabeth Janeway: American author (Born 1913).
- Walter Schumann: NYC, New York -- Choral director (Ford...
- Robert Gilruth: American aviation and space pioneer.
- Secondo Ricci: Italian soccer/football player, he...
- Henri Labrousse: Marseille Military man.