Monday 21 August 1939US date format: 8/21/1939, UK date format: 21/8/1939
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 21, 1939). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Patrice Laffont and Clarence Wiiliams III.
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, directed by Alfred L. Werker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
On TV people were watching Come and Be Televised.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 August 1939
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 August 1939!
Which were the important events of 21 August 1939 ?
- Ninoy Aquino Day - special holiday in the Philippines.
- Orthodox - Thaddaeus
- RC saints - Pope Pius X
- Roman festivals - Consualia, in honor of Consus, is held
- Patrice Laffont: French TV host and presenter, comedian...
- Clarence Wiiliams III
- Festus Mogae: Botswana economist and politician 3rd...
- Harold Reid: American singer-songwriter (The Statler...
- Clarence Williams III in New York City: New York, USA; actor (Mod Squad, 52 Pick...
- Clarence Williams: American musician (Born 1898).
- Don Backy: Italian singer and author, who...
- James Burton: American guitarist (TCB Band).