Tuesday 10 February 1942
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 10, 1942). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Michael Bishop and Alfred Kreil.
The Mad Doctor of Market Street, directed by Joseph H. Lewis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
On TV people were watching Men at Work.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 February 1942
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1942!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1942 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Michael Bishop: CEO (British Midland Airways).
- Alfred Kreil: Austrian homicide; shot a businessman to death 2/24/1961 and put the body in the trunk of his car, then abandoned the car.
- Fernand Saincene: French financial racketeer, arrested in 1991 for using false identification, a Renseignements généraux card.
- Lawrence Weiner: American artist.
- Glenn Miller awarded 1st ever gold disc for selling 1 million copies of Chattanooga Choo Choo
- Japanese submarine bombards Midway Atoll.
- In the early hours of the morning the capsizes at pier 88 in New York City.