Wednesday 16 October 1918
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 16, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Louis Althusser and Henri Vernes.
Huns and Hyphens, directed by Larry Semon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 October 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 October 1918!
Which were the important events of 16 October 1918 ?
- Louis Althusser: French-Algerian philosopher and teacher at the ENS, a Marxist and an author.
- Henri Vernes
- Geori Boue: French lyric soprano who sang opera and operetta.
- Tony Rolt: English racing driver and engineer (d. 2008).
- Geori Boué: Toulouse Opera Singers.
- Abraham Nemeth: American mathematician and academic (d. 2013).
- Bill Nichols: (Rep-D-Alabama, 1967- ).
- Felix Arndt: Composer, dies at 29.