Monday 10 July 2006
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado.
In UK Hips Don't Lie by Shakira featuring Wyclef Jean was in the top 5 hits.
The Merry Jail, directed by Ernst Lubitsch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2006
while Twelve Sharp by Janet Evanovich was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching World Series of Pop Culture.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Da Capo II or TOCA Race Driver 3.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 July 2006!
Which were the important events of 10 July 2006 ?
- Mauritania - Armed Forces Day
- Bahamas - Independence Day
- Silence Day - celebrated by followers of Meher Baba
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Bralu Diena observed
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 July
- Pakistan International Flight PK-688 crashes in Multan, Pakistan, shortly after takeoff, killing all 45 people on board.
- Henry M. Paulson Jr. is sworn into office as Treasury Secretary.
- Scuba divers begin recovering coins from the wreck of the SS New York sidewheel steamer, which sank off the Louisiana coast in 1846. Wholesale estimated value of the US gold coins alone is $1.5 million.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 July 2006
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2006 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?