Monday 10 May 1915
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bert van Dongen [Abraham J Cohen] and Salah Abou.
The Middleman, directed by George Loane Tucker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while The Turmoil by Booth Tarkington was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 May 1915!
Which were the important events of 10 May 1915 ?
- Saint Gordianus
- Saint Isidore the Laborer
- Saint John of Avila
- Saint Job
- Saint Quaratus and Quintus
- Saint Peter Van
- Saint William of Pontoise
- Buddha's Birthday in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and South Korea.
- Saint Francis of Assisi
- Saint Solange
- The first possible day on which Pentecost may fall.
- Akshaya Tritya in Hinduism.
- Astronomy Day in the United States.
- Birds' and Trees' Day in Hungary
- Memorial Day of Blessed Damien of Moloka'i
- Celebration of the Clandestine Retreat of Ma'at and Ra in Ancient Egypt.
- Constitution Day in the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Inauguration Day in South Africa.
- Mania (mythology) in Ancient Rome.
- The marriage of Shiva to Meenakshi in Madurai, India
- Bert van Dongen [Abraham J Cohen]: Singer / impressionist / actor.
- Salah Abou: Seif director.
- Duke of: Sutherland.
- Monica Dickens: English/US journalist/author, dies at age 77 (born 1915).
- Denis Thatcher: English soldier and businessman Spouse of the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 2003).
- Albert Weisgerber: German Painter / graphic artist, dies in battle.
- Zeppelin drops hundred of bombs on Southend-on-Sea.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1915 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Star-Spangled Banner - Margaret Woodrow Wilson
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?