Thursday 20 May 1915
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 20, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Moshe Dayan and Robert Moreau.
The Tramp, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 May 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 May 1915!
Which were the important events of 20 May 1915 ?
- Saint Austregisilus
- Saint Lucifer
- Saint Theodore of Pavia
- Saint Bernardine of Siena
- East Timor National Day.
- Cameroon National Day.
- Saint Ivo of Chartres
- Moshe Dayan: Israeli general and politician 5th Israeli Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1981).
- Robert Moreau
- Peter Copley actor (Victim: King and Country).
- Leonardo Cortese: Italian film actor and director who appeared in 39 films between 1938 and 1962.
- Peter Copley: English actor (d. 2008).
- Bataafsche Petroleum Me begins oil extraction of Maracaibo
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Sweet Kentucky Lady (Dry Your Eyes) - Harry Macdonough
- I'm On My Way to Dublin Bay - Peerless Quartet
- I Want to Linger - Prince's Orchestra