Thursday 10 June 1915
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 10, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Oscar Comras and Les Paul.
When Knights Were Bold, directed by Jack Raymond, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 June 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1915!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1915 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Les Paul: Musician.
- Oscar Comras: Bronx, New York -- Drummer (namesake of Comras Mall in Bronx Park).
- Saul Bellow: American writer.
- Serge Lebovici: French psychiatrist and psychoanalyst.
- Raymond Thevenin: Desertines Journalist.
- British / French troops conquer German colony of Cameroon
- Girl Scouts founded