Monday 17 May 1915
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 17, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Cazeneuve and Ascel Bromstrom.
The Captive, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 May 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 May 1915!
Which were the important events of 17 May 1915 ?
- Norwegian Constitution Day or Syttende Mai.
- Dfa das Letras Galegas ("Galician Literature Day") ? holiday in Galicia, honouring the Galician language.
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of 'Azaamat (Grandeur) ? First day of the fourth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Saint Paschal Baylon or Pascal Baylon
- Saint Montanus
- Saint Dietmar
- Saint Pamphamer
- International Day Against Homophobia aka IDAHO
- Saint Pamphalon
- Saint Solochon
- Saint Adrian of Alexandria
- Jean Cazeneuve: French philosopher and anthropologist.
- Ascel Bromstrom: Swedish industrialist, a multi-millionaire ship builder and owner.
- Mario Monicelli: Director.
- Joseph D: Craggs electrical engineer.
- Cubs George Zip Zabel relieves with 2 outs in 1st andwinds up with 4-3 19-inning win over Brooklyn in longest relief job ever
- Last liberal British Government of Asquith falls.
- National Baptist Convention chartered.
- 40th Preakness: Douglas Hoffman aboard Rhine Maiden wins in 1:58.
- The last British Liberal Party government (led by Herbert Henry Asquith) falls.
- The last purely Liberal government in the United Kingdom ends when Prime Minister Herbert Henry Asquith forms an all party coalition.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Sweet Kentucky Lady (Dry Your Eyes) - Harry Macdonough
- I'm On My Way to Dublin Bay - Peerless Quartet
- I Want to Linger - Prince's Orchestra