Friday 28 May 1915
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 28, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Wolfgang Schneiderhan and Scott McKay.
The Tramp, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 May 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 May 1915!
Which were the important events of 28 May 1915 ?
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Germain of Paris
- Republic Day in Azerbaijan and Armenia (both 1918).
- Bernard of Menthon
- Augustine of Canterbury
- William of Gellone
- Wolfgang Schneiderhan: violinist.
- Herman Wouk: Novelist.
- Scott McKay: Pleasantville, Iowa -- Actor (Stage Door).
- Pierre L'Epee: Rib?rac physician.
- Joseph Greenberg: American linguist and academic (d. 2001).
- John B Gruelle patents Raggedy Ann doll.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Maybe a Day, Maybe a Year - Henry Burr
- By Heck - Byron G. Harlan & Will Robbins