Friday 28 May 1915
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Scott McKay and Wolfgang Schneiderhan.
Jim the Penman, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while K Mary by Roberts Rinehart was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 May 1915!
Which were the important events of 28 May 1915 ?
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Germain of Paris
- Republic Day in Azerbaijan and Armenia (both 1918).
- Bernard of Menthon
- Augustine of Canterbury
- William of Gellone
- Scott McKay: Pleasantville, Iowa -- Actor (Stage Door).
- Wolfgang Schneiderhan: violinist.
- Pierre L'Epee: Rib?rac physician.
- Joseph Greenberg: American linguist and academic (d. 2001).
- John B Gruelle patents Raggedy Ann doll.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I'm On My Way to Dublin Bay - Peerless Quartet
- Sweet Kentucky Lady (Dry Your Eyes) - Harry Macdonough
- I Want to Linger - Prince's Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?