Thursday 27 May 1915
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Herman Wouk New York City and Mario del Monaco.
The Tramp, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 May 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 May 1915!
Which were the important events of 27 May 1915 ?
- Mother's Day in Bolivia (Dfa de la Madre)
- Bruno, Bishop of Wnrzburg
- Pope John I
- Saint Julius the Veteran
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Venerable Bede
- Lag Ba'omer in Judaism (2005)
- Children's Day in Nigeria
- Mario del Monaco: Italian opera singer (Verdi / Puccini).
- Herman Wouk New York City: New York, novelist (Caine Mutiny, Winds of War).
- Esther Sore: Chilean musician (d. 1996).
- Louise Annand: Louise Annand was a Scottish painter and film maker.
- Herman Wouk: U.
- Ester Soré: Chilean singer-songwriter (d. 1996).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Maybe a Day, Maybe a Year - Henry Burr
- By Heck - Byron G. Harlan & Will Robbins