Sunday 2 May 1915
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Van Alexander and Peggy Mount.
The Tramp, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 May 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 2 May 1915 ?
- Saint Zoe
- Saint Mafalda
- Saint Waldebert, Walbert or Gaubert
- Saint Germanus
- Saints Exuperius and Zoe
- Saint Boris
- Saint Athanasius
- Indonesia - Indonesia National Education Day
- Iran - Teacher's Day
- Slovenia - second day of Labour Day
- Madrid Region - Day of the Region.
- Bah�'f Faith: Last day of the Festival of Ridv�n
- Poland - Flag Day, an official holiday to honour the Flag of Poland
- saint tsar Boris
- Van Alexander
- Peggy Mount: English actress (Born 1915).
- Donald S Farner
- Jan Hanus: Composer.
- Doris Fisher: American singer-songwriter (d. 2003).
- Van Alexander New York City: New York, orchestra leader (Gordon MacRae Show).
- Donald Farner: American zoologist, author and professor, he co-authored a monograph on environmental factors affecting reproduction in birds and has produced books on avian endocrinology among others.
- Old Fordham Road in the Bronx renamed Landing Road.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- There's a Little Spark of Love Still Burning - Henry Burr
- Love's Dream After the Ball - Venetian Trio
- The Song of Songs - Grace Kerns