Sunday 2 May 1915
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jan Hanus and Van Alexander New York City.
The Eagle's Nest, directed by Edwin Arden, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while Michael O'Halloran by Gene Stratton Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 2 May 1915 ?
- Saint Zoe
- Saint Mafalda
- Saint Waldebert, Walbert or Gaubert
- Saint Germanus
- Saints Exuperius and Zoe
- Saint Boris
- Saint Athanasius
- Indonesia - Indonesia National Education Day
- Iran - Teacher's Day
- Slovenia - second day of Labour Day
- Madrid Region - Day of the Region.
- Bah�'f Faith: Last day of the Festival of Ridv�n
- Poland - Flag Day, an official holiday to honour the Flag of Poland
- saint tsar Boris
- Jan Hanus: Composer.
- Van Alexander New York City: New York, orchestra leader (Gordon MacRae Show).
- Donald Farner: American zoologist, author and professor, he co-authored a monograph on environmental factors affecting reproduction in birds and has produced books on avian endocrinology among others.
- Doris Fisher: American singer-songwriter (d. 2003).
- Peggy Mount: English actress (Born 1915).
- Old Fordham Road in the Bronx renamed Landing Road.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Song of Songs - Grace Kerns
- Love's Dream After the Ball - Venetian Trio
- There's a Little Spark of Love Still Burning - Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?