Saturday 29 May 1915
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 29, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Karl Münchinger and Igor Buketoff Hartford Connecticut.
The Tramp, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 May 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 May 1915!
Which were the important events of 29 May 1915 ?
- Nigeria: Democracy Day.
- Saint Theodosia
- Bah�'f Faith: Ascension of Bah�'u'llah.
- United Kingdom: Oak Apple Day.
- Venezuela: Tree Day.
- Saint Erwin
- Saint Maximinus of Trier
- Argentina: Army Day.
- Blessed Adhemar
- Karl Münchinger: German conductor of European classical music.
- Lord Huntingfield: British agent to United Nations Secreteriat.
- Igor Buketoff Hartford Connecticut: conductor (Iceland Symphony 1964-65).
- David Jenklins: librarian (National Library of Wales).
- Karl Munchinger: German conductor (d. 1990).
- Teófilo Braga becomes president of Portugal.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Maybe a Day, Maybe a Year - Henry Burr
- By Heck - Byron G. Harlan & Will Robbins