Sunday 10 November 1912
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Salvador Contreras and Raymond Le Bourre.
Cleopatra, directed by Charles L. Gaskill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1912!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1912 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Salvador Contreras: Composer.
- Raymond Le Bourre: French political figure, the general secretary of Force Ouvriere (FO), one of the major union federations in France.
- Raymond Le Courre: Arcueil Politician.
- Birdie Tebbetts: American baseball player and manager (Born 1912).
- Louis Cyr: Canadian strongman (Born 1863).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 November 1912
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Everybody Two-Step - American Quartet
- I'll Take You Home Again, Kathleen - Will Oakland
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?