Thursday 10 October 1918
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 10, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Ferniot and Robert Smith Johnston.
Huns and Hyphens, directed by Larry Semon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 October 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 October 1918!
Which were the important events of 10 October 1918 ?
- Jean Ferniot: Paris 14éme Journalist.
- Robert Smith Johnston
- Jigal Allon: Israeli politician.
- Bobby Byrne: Columbus, Ohio -- Orchestra leader (Club Seven).
- Robert Johnston: Scottish jurist, the Queen's Counsel in 1955 and a high court judge.
- Yigal Allon: Israeli politician, a commander of the Palmach, and a general in the IDF.
- Jean Gimpel: Author / iconoclast.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Good-Bye, Mother Machree - Harry Macdonough & Shannon Four
- Oh, How I Hate to Get Up in the Morning - Arthur Fields
- While You're Away - Harry Ellis