Thursday April 11, 1974US date format: 4/11/1974, UK date format: 11/4/1974
This day in 30 sec.
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 11, 1974). The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Tricia Helfer and Zöe Lucker.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Bennie And The Jets by Elton John.
In UK Seasons In The Sun by Terry Jacks was in the top 5 hits.
The Beast Must Die, directed by Paul Annett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1974
while I Heard The Owl Call My Name by Margaret Craven was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Zoo Gang.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Maze War or Qwak!.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 April 1974
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 April 1974!
Which were the important events of 11 April 1974 ?
- Saint Stanislas
- Juan Santamarfa Day, anniversary of his death in the Battle of Rivas (State holiday in Costa Rica).
- Saint Godeberta
- Saint Gemma of Lucca
- The Feast Day of Martyr Antipas in the Greek Orthodox Church.
- Saint Danidl of Grimbergen
- Trot Nixon: American baseball player and sportscaster.
- Àlex Corretja: Spanish tennis player and coach.
- Ashot Danielyan: Armenian weightlifter.
- Alex Corretja in Barcelona: Spain; tennis star (1990 Orange Bowl boys 16).
- David Jassy: Swedish singer-songwriter and producer (Navigators).
- Anton Glanzelius: Swedish actor.
- Sascha van: Wissen; Dutch soccer player (MVV).
- Zoe Lucker: British television actor.
- Jul : French author and drawer, formerly historian (he passed the aggregation).
- Franck Rénier: French road bicycle racer, professional since 2000.
- David Banner: Rapper.
- WW II war criminal JP Philippa arrested
- The Kiryat Shmona massacre took place in Israel.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1974 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Elton John - Bennie And The Jets
- Blue Swede - Hooked On A Feeling
- MFSB - TSOP (The Sound Of Philadelphia)
- Sister Janet Mead - The Lord's Prayer
- Redbone - Come And Get Your Love
- John Denver - Sunshine On My Shoulders
- Gladys Knight and the Pips - Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me
- Terry Jacks - Seasons In The Sun
- Ringo Starr - Oh My My
- Carly Simon - Mockingbird
Top #10 R&B songs
- Gladys Knight And The Pips - Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me
- MFSB Featuring The Three Degrees - TSOP (The Sound Of Philadelphia)
- Bloodstone - Outside Woman
- The Staple Singers - Touch A Hand, Make A Friend
- James Brown - The Payback
- Barry White - Honey Please, Can't Ya See
- Mighty Mighty - Earth, Wind & Fire
- The Main Ingredient - Just Don't Want To Be Lonely
- The New Birth - It's Been A Long Time
- Bobby Womack - Lookin' For A Love
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?