Friday 11 February 1916
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 11, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Florynce Kennedy and Bernice Levin Neugarten.
Silas Marner, directed by Ernest C. Warde, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 February 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 February 1916!
Which were the important events of 11 February 1916 ?
- World Day of the Sick.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- National Foundation Day in Japan (See Holidays of Japan.)
- National Youth Day in Cameroon.
- Professor Leets' Day in the United States.
- National Inventors' Day in the United States.
Famous Birthdays:11 February
- Emma Goldman is arrested for lecturing on birth control.
- Baltimore Symphony Orchestra presents its first concert.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1916 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- M-O-T-H-E-R (A Word That Means the World to Me) - Henry Burr
- Araby - Harry Macdonough
- You'd Never Know That Old Home Town of Mine - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- He's Got a Bungalow - Arthur Fields
- When Old Bill Bailey Plays the Ukelele - Peerless Quartet
- Is There Still Room for Me 'Neath the Old Apple Tree? - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell