Tuesday 11 September 1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Roye England and Etienne Fajon.
Lika mot lika, directed by Knut Lambert, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
while Coniston by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 September 1906!
Which were the important events of 11 September 1906 ?
- Roye England: Modeller / museum curator.
- Etienne Fajon: French politician, journalist, author and member of party political bureau 1945-79.
- Libero De Libero: Italy Writer.
- Mahatma Gandhi coins the term ''Satyagraha'' to characterize the Non-Violence movement in South Africa.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- College Life - Billy Murray
- Waltz Me Around Again, Willie - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?