Tuesday 4 September 1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 4, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dita Parlo and Antanas Raciunas.
Target Practice, directed by Richmond Riedel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 September 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 September 1906!
Which were the important events of 4 September 1906 ?
- Dita Parlo
- Antanas Raciunas: Composer.
- Hendrikus G "Han" Hoekstra: Poet (Ongerijmde life).
- Max Delbruck: German biologist, Nobel laureate (d. 1981).
- Han Hoekstra: Dutch poet, best known for his children's literature.
- Alexander Moyzes: Composer.
- DE KERLEAU Jean Caderas: Guilvinec physician.
- Jean-Jacques Dubarry: Casteljaloux physician.
- Max Delbrück: German-American biophysicist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1981).
- Hendrikus Hoekstra: Netherlands Writer.
- New York Highlanders win 5th straight doubleheader
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- College Life - Billy Murray
- Waltz Me Around Again, Willie - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet