Tuesday 4 September 1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dita Parlo and Alexander Moyzes.
Lika mot lika, directed by Knut Lambert, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
while Jane Cable by George Barr McCutcheon was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 September 1906!
Which were the important events of 4 September 1906 ?
- Dita Parlo
- Alexander Moyzes: Composer.
- Antanas Raciunas: Composer.
- Hendrikus G "Han" Hoekstra: Poet (Ongerijmde life).
- Max Delbruck: German biologist, Nobel laureate (d. 1981).
- Han Hoekstra: Dutch poet, best known for his children's literature.
- Hendrikus Hoekstra: Netherlands Writer.
- DE KERLEAU Jean Caderas: Guilvinec physician.
- Jean-Jacques Dubarry: Casteljaloux physician.
- Max Delbrück: German-American biophysicist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1981).
- New York Highlanders win 5th straight doubleheader
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Here it Comes Again - Arthur Collins
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?