Thursday 20 September 1906
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 20, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Dréville and David Sheinfeld.
Target Practice, directed by Richmond Riedel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 September 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 September 1906!
Which were the important events of 20 September 1906 ?
- Jean Dréville: French film director who began with short films in 1928 then moved into features in 1932.
- David Sheinfeld: Composer.
- Jean Dreville: French Film director (d. 1997).
- Robert R Hitt: American politician (Born 1834).
- Cunard Line's RMS Mauretania is launched at the Swan Hunter & Wigham Richardson shipyard in Newcastle upon Tyne, England.