Monday 24 September 1906
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 24, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dierdre Duncan and Victor Wong.
Target Practice, directed by Richmond Riedel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 September 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 September 1906!
Which were the important events of 24 September 1906 ?
- Victor Wong: Los Angeles, California -- Actor (Mission to Moscow, Son of Kong, King Kong).
- Dierdre Duncan: French, daughter of Isadora Duncan and Gordon Craig.
- Diedre Duncan: British noted family, the daughter of dancer Isadora Duncan and designer Gordon Craig, born in the Netherlands after a labor of two days.
- Pol Swings: Belgium Scientist.
- Marius David: France Actor.
- Leonard Marsh: Canadian social scientist and professor (d. 1982).
- Józef Nawrot: Polish footballer (d. 1982).
- U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt proclaims Devils Tower in Wyoming as the nation's first National Monument.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Belle of the Ball - Frank Stanley
- Good Old U.S.A. - J.W. Myers