Sunday 12 August 1951US date format: 8/12/1951, UK date format: 12/8/1951
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 12, 1951). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Hector Rodriguez and Charles E Brady Jr in Pinehurst.
The Tall Target, directed by Anthony Mann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while A Woman Called Fancy by Frank Yerby was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Manhunt.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 August 1951
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 August 1951!
Which were the important events of 12 August 1951 ?
- Hector Rodriguez: Cuba -- Lightweight judo (1976 Olympics...
- Charles E Brady Jr in Pinehurst: North Carolina, USA; US Navy...
- Willie Horton: American murderer and rapist.
- Babe Didrikson-Zaharias wins LPGA World Golf Championship
- ''The Catcher in the Rye'' is first published by J.D. Salinger.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?