Saturday 4 August 1951
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 4, 1951). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pons Maar and Lane Evans.
Thunder on the Hill, directed by Douglas Sirk, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while A Woman Called Fancy by Frank Yerby was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Manhunt.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 August 1951
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 August 1951!
Which were the important events of 4 August 1951 ?
- Ancient Egypt - Jubilation of the Heart of Re
- El Salvador - Transfiguration Bank Holiday
- Cook Islands - Constitution Day (celebrations begin on the last Friday in July and last up to 2 weeks.)
- Burkina Faso - Anniversary of the Revolution
- St. Luanus/Lugid
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint John Vianney, the patron saint of priests
- St. Dominic
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?