Friday 13 April 1956
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 13, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michèle Bernier and Possum Bourne.
In UK The Poor People Of Paris by Winifred Atwell was in the top 5 hits.
A Kiss Before Dying, directed by Gerd Oswald, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Arthritis And Common Sense by Dale Alexander was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Double Cross.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 April 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1956!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1956 ?
- Michèle Bernier
- Possum Bourne: New Zealand race car driver (d. 2003).
- Peter 'Possum' Bourne: New Zealand rally driver (d. 2003).
- Michael Nikolay: in the German Democratic Republic; gymnast (Olympics).
- Alan Devonshire: English footballer and manager.
- Edward Smiley: American art thief and map dealer.
- KETA TV channel 13 in Oklahoma City, OK (PBS) begins broadcasting
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1956 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
- The Poor People Of Paris - Winifred Atwell
- The Dreamweavers - It's Almost Tomorrow
- Kay Starr - Rock And Roll Waltz
- The Hilltoppers - Only You
- Dave King With The Keynotes - Memories Are Made Of This
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?