Wednesday 13 March 1957
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 13, 1957). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Yves Lafesse and Artus de Penguern.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Young Love by Tab Hunter.
The Strange One, directed by Jack Garfein, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while The Bible As History by Werner Keller was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Railway Children.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 March 1957
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1957!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1957 ?
- Jean-Yves Lafesse: French comedian on radio and television, known for his phone hoaxes and its gags from passersby on the street.
- Artus de Penguern
- Artus De Penguern: French actor and film maker.
- Mike Quade: Coach.
- Moses Hogan: American composer and conductor (d. 2003).
- John Hoeven: American politician, 31st governor and junior senator from North Dakota.
- Steve Lake: American baseball player.
- Lena Ashwell: English actress/theatrical manager (Kingsway), dies at age 84.
- Bloody battles after anti-Batista demonstration in Havana, Cuba.
- Cuban student revolutionaries storm the presidential palace in Havana in a failed attempt on the life of President Fulgencio Batista.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1957 ?
Top #9 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?