Thursday 13 February 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Arthur Carleton Hetherington and Guiseppe Dossetti.
The Prisoner of Zenda, directed by Hugh Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while The Judgment House by Gilbert Parker was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1913!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1913 ?
- Arthur Carleton Hetherington: Public servant.
- Guiseppe Dossetti: Politician / priest.
- Giuseppe Dossetti: Italian university professor, a member of the resistance and founder of a center for religious study in Bologna.
- Roger Rio: French soccer/football player.
- Rene Lacote: France Writer.
- Khalid of: Khalid of Saudi Arabia (d. 1982)
- Mexican Revolution: Begins the episode known as ''La Decena Trágica'', the rebellion of some military chiefs against the President Francisco I. Madero.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When the Midnight Choo Choo Leaves for Alabam' - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- On the Mississippi - American Quartet
- In the Gloaming - Alice Nielsen
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?