Tuesday 4 February 1913
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 4, 1913). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Rosa Parks and Woody Hayes [Wayne].
His Uncle's Wives, directed by Lawrence Marston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 February 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1913!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1913 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Rosa Parks: American activist known as "the mother of the civil rights movement" due to her sparking of the Montgomery bus boycott, leading to a 12/21/1956 Supreme Court order outlawing discriminatory practices on Montgomery busses.
- Woody Hayes [Wayne]: college football coach (Ohio, 1968 coach of year).
- Étienne-Martin : French non-figurative sculptor who received the grand prize for sculpture in the 33rd Venice Biennale in 1966.
- Richard Seaman: English race car driver (d. 1939).
- National Institute of Arts and Letters founded.
- Louis Perlman patents demountable auto tire-carrying wheel rim.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- On the Mississippi - American Quartet
- In the Gloaming - Alice Nielsen
- When the Midnight Choo Choo Leaves for Alabam' - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan