Monday 13 January 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 13, 1913). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gilbert Cesbron and André Dassart.
The Woman in White, directed by Tim Frywell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 January 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 January 1913!
Which were the important events of 13 January 1913 ?
- In Sweden, Christmas ends on the 20th day, St. Knut's Day. Children celebrate a party throwing out the Christmas tree (julgransplundring).
- Gilbert Cesbron: French novelist.
- André Dassart
- Ralph Edwards (TV host)
- Jeff Morrow New York City: New York; actor (Bart-Union Pacific, Temperatures Rising).
- Andre Dassart: France Writer.
- Jeff Morrow: Actor (Robe, Harbor Lights, Blood Legacy), dies at 80.
- Thomas P Krag Norwegian author/novelist (Jon Graeff: Ulf Ran), dies at age 44.
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated is founded on the campus of Howard University as the second Black Greek Letter Organization for Women. The mission is to make a move towards social activism.
- Ulster Volunteer Force established to fight against Irish Home Rule.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Take, Oh Take Those Lips Away - John McCormack
- Long, Long Ago - Geraldine Farrar