Friday 7 February 1913
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Norman J Anderson and Étienne Motte.
Cleopatra, directed by Charles L. Gaskill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
What the sky looked like on 7 February 1913
Is this date important to you?
Commemorate it with a beautiful, custom-made star map of the constellations above you on 7 February 1913. A perfectly unique and touching gift!
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1913!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1913 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Norman J Anderson
- Norman Anderson: American military man, a combat aviator and brigadier general.
- Étienne Motte: French clergyman, the priest of Bonne-Nouvelle parish in Marcq, France, since 2014.
- Robert Williams: American businessman, an executive in the steel industry.
- Otto Wilms: German-Australian astrologer.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- On the Mississippi - American Quartet
- In the Gloaming - Alice Nielsen
- When the Midnight Choo Choo Leaves for Alabam' - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan