Tuesday 18 February 1913
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Auguste Le Breton and Artur Axmann.
Saty delaji cloveka, directed by Jra Sedlcek, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while Laddie (novel) by Gene Stratton Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 February 1913!
Which were the important events of 18 February 1913 ?
- Independence Day in The Gambia (1965)
- Auguste Le Breton
- Artur Axmann: German head of the Reich Youth from 1933 as Chief of the Social Office.
- Dane Clark: Brooklyn, New York -- Actor (Wire Service, Bold Venture, Perry Mason).
- Alfredo Salazar Southwell: Peruvian aviator, celebrated as a national hero.
- French painting "Nude Descending a Staircase" by Marcel DuChamp displayed at Armory Show in New York City, New York.
- Pedro Lascurain becomes President of Mexico for 45 minutes; this is the shortest term to date of any person as president of any country.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Fireflies - Prince's Orchestra
- Parisienne - American Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?