Tuesday 18 February 1913
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 18, 1913). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Auguste Le Breton and Artur Axmann.
His Uncle's Wives, directed by Lawrence Marston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 February 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 February 1913!
Which were the important events of 18 February 1913 ?
- Independence Day in The Gambia (1965)
- Auguste Le Breton
- Artur Axmann: German head of the Reich Youth from 1933 as Chief of the Social Office.
- Dane Clark: Brooklyn, New York -- Actor (Wire Service, Bold Venture, Perry Mason).
- Alfredo Salazar Southwell: Peruvian aviator, celebrated as a national hero.
- French painting "Nude Descending a Staircase" by Marcel DuChamp displayed at Armory Show in New York City, New York.
- Pedro Lascurain becomes President of Mexico for 45 minutes; this is the shortest term to date of any person as president of any country.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- My Little Persian Rose - Peerless Quartet
- Enrico Caruso - Because
- Fo' De Lawd's Sake, Play a Waltz - Elsie Janis