Thursday 6 February 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Lund and Mary Nicol.
Der Andere, directed by Max Mack, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while Laddie (novel) by Gene Stratton Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1913!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1913 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- John Lund: Rochester, New York -- Actor (Wackiest Ship in the Army).
- Mary Nicol: Leakey palaeontologist.
- Luis Alarco Larrabure: Peruvian philosopher and university professor.
- Paul Laval: Espalion physician.
- Mary Leakey: English-Kenyan archaeologist and anthropologist (d. 1996).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bagdad - Billy Murray
- Ada Jones - I've Got the Finest Man
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?