Wednesday 26 February 1913
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include George G Barker English poet (Calamiterror and Jon Hall.
Hiawatha, directed by Hilde Hadges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while The Judgment House by Gilbert Parker was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 February 1913!
Which were the important events of 26 February 1913 ?
- Blessed Edigna
- Saint Mechtild (d. 1154)
- Blessed Leo of Furnes (d. 1163)
- Saint Victor
- Saint Alexander of Alexandria
- Saint Nestor (died 251)
- Liberation Day in Kuwait (1991).
- Nation of Islam - Savior's Day - commemoration of the birthdate of Wallace Fard Muhammad, believed to be Allah in human form, the saviour of the black race.
- Jon Hall: Fresno, California -- Actor (Ramor of the Jungle).
- George G Barker English poet (Calamiterror: Anno Domini).
- Hermann Lenz: German writer of poetry, fiction stories, and novels.
- Julien Guelfi: Mantes la Jolie physician.
- George Barker: English author and poet (d. 1991).
- Felix Draeseke: German composer and educator (d. 1913).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Enrico Caruso - Because
- My Little Persian Rose - Peerless Quartet
- Fo' De Lawd's Sake, Play a Waltz - Elsie Janis
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?