Sunday 2 February 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 2, 1913). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Georges Guingouin and Jean Simon.
His Uncle's Wives, directed by Lawrence Marston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 February 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 February 1913!
Which were the important events of 2 February 1913 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Veja Diena observed.
- St. Adelbald
- Catholicism - Candlemas, The Presentation of the Lord, The Purification of the Blessed Virgin Mary, World Day for Consecrated Life (also February 3 in the United States).
- United States and Canada - Groundhog Day.
- Scotland - A quarter day in the Christian calendar (due to Candlemas).
- Paganism - Imbolc (in northern hemisphere), Lughnasadh (in southern hemisphere).
- Czech Republic - Hromnice.
- St. Cornelius
- France - CrOpe Day.
- Georges Guingouin: Magnac-Laval Politician.
- Masanobu Fukuoka: Japanese sustainable farmer and author (Born 1913).
- Jean Simon: Le Relecq-Kerhuon Military man.
- Ohn Maung: Burmese martyr (d. 1947).
- Poul Reichhardt: Danish actor and singer (d. 1985).
- New York football Giants sign Jim Thorpe
- Grand Central Terminal is opened in New York City.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bagdad - Billy Murray
- I've Got the Finest Man - Ada Jones