Saturday 1 February 1913
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jeffrey Kindersley .
Accession of the Romanov Dynasty, directed by Pyotr Chardynin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while Laddie (novel) by Gene Stratton Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 February 1913!
Which were the important events of 1 February 1913 ?
- St. Brigid of Kildare - one of the three patron saints of Ireland, the others being St. Patrick and St. Columcille.
- In Roald Dahl's Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, the fictional character Willy Wonka gives an unprecedented tour of his chocolate factory on February 1 (year unspecified).
- Blessed Reginald of Sint-Gillis
- The start of LGBT History Month in the United Kingdom.
- The start of Black History Month in the United States.
- Imbolc - the first day of Spring in Ireland (Irish Calendar), one of the eight solar holidays in the Wheel of the Year.
- St. Veridiana
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bagdad - Billy Murray
- Ada Jones - I've Got the Finest Man
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?