Friday 13 February 1914
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include George Kleinsinger and Earl Cadogan.
The Squaw Man, directed by Dustin Farnum, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
while The Eyes of the World by Harold Bell Wright was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1914!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1914 ?
- George Kleinsinger: San Bernardino, California -- Composer (Tubby the Tuba).
- Earl Cadogan: British large landowner (Military Cross).
- Vergauwen : Belgium sport Champion.
- American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers-ASCAP forms in New York City, New York.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Oh You Million Dollar Doll - Peerless Quartet
- Underneath the Tango Moon - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?