Friday 13 February 1948
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 13, 1948). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John McAllion and Sam Garbarski.
The Three Weird Sisters, directed by Daniel Birt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1948
On TV people were watching Old Songs for New.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 February 1948
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1948!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1948 ?
- John McAllion: Scottish politician, a Member of Parliament, Labour representative returned at General Election on 6/11/1987.
- Sam Garbarski
- George Hammack: American astrologer, handsome and personable.
- Wright Flyer, 1st plane to fly, returns to US from England
- Ice Pairs Championship at Davos, Switzerland, won by Lannoy and Baugniet of Belgium.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1948 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Now Is The Hour - Eddy Howard & His Orchestra
- Now Is the Hour (Maori Farewell Song) - Margaret Whiting