Thursday 13 February 1947
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 13, 1947). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Francis Luyce and Mike Krzyzewski.
Carnegie Hall, directed by Edgar G. Ulmer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1947
On TV people were watching Muffin the Mule.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 February 1947
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1947!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1947 ?
- Francis Luyce: French athlete, swimmer who competed in the 1964 Summer Olympics and in the 1968 Summer Olympics.
- Dick Kays?: Danish actor.
- Mike Krzyzewski: American basketball player and coach.
- Stephen Hadley: American soldier and diplomat 21st United States National Security Advisor.
- Kevin Wilson: Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1947 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Linda - Ray Noble Orchestra (Vocal Buddy Clark)
- The Anniversary Song - Al Jolson