Thursday 13 March 1930
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jan Howard and Doug Harvey.
Ingagi, directed by William S. Campbell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1930!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1930 ?
- Jan Howard: American singer.
- Doug Harvey: hockey star (3 time James Norris winner).
- Daniel Cauchy: French actor, producer and writer, and the father of the actor Didier Cauchy.
- Blue Mitchell: American trumpet player (d. 1979).
- Mary E W Freeman: US writer (Pembroke), dies at 77.
- Clyde Tombaugh announces discovery of Pluto at Lowell Observatory, USA.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 March 1930
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?