Monday 13 February 1922
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 13, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Marie Domenach and Harold Moore.
Nosferatu, directed by F.W. Murnau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 February 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1922!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1922 ?
- Jean-Marie Domenach: French writer and intellectual; a left-wing and Catholic thinker.
- Lord Pym: of Sandy British minister of foreign affairs.
- Harold Moore: Bardstown Military man.
- jean Lechantre
- Francis Pym: Baron Pym Welsh soldier and politician Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs (d. 2008).
- Gordon Tullock: American economist and academic (d. 2014).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When Frances Dances with Me - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- Yoo Hoo - Al Jolson
- Second Hand Rose - Fanny Brice