Tuesday 13 March 1923
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 13, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include William F Bolger and Wally Schirra.
Friedrich Schiller - Eine Dichterjugend, directed by Curt Goetz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 March 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1923!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1923 ?
- Wally Schirra: Astronaut.
- William F Bolger: 65th Postmaster General of the United States (d. 1989).
- France Asselin: French actress, married to director Robert Vernay.
- Christian Duvaleix: French actor, screenwriter and director, who died of cancer on 28 July 1979 at the age of 56.
- Pierre Flamion: France sport Champion.
- William Bolger: American politician 65th United States Postmaster General (d. 1989).
- Dimitrios Ioannidis: Greek military officer who was involved in the Greek military junta.
- Lee de Forest demonstrates his sound-on-film moving pictures (New York City, New York).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra - Crinoline Days
- Sixty Seconds Ev'ry Minute (I Think of You) - Columbians